Vacancy - General Manager
We currently have an opportunity for a general manager for Resurgam.
This part-time post involves managing the chamber choir Resurgam (Ireland’s premiere project-based professional vocal ensemble), and working with the choir’s artistic director Mark Duley. The manager will also be able to consult the current manager Lucy Hayward O'Leary. For further information and full details please contact
Work with the artistic director on the planning of projects, including 2022.
Manage all remaining 2020 projects as listed in the schedule below, including:
- Booking all artists and issuing of contractual letters
- Arranging all travel and accommodation
- Working with partner organisations and promoters
- Acting as central point of contact for all artists, partners, etc
- Appointment of additional staff for each project as necessary
- Devising and implementing PR/marketing strategy
- Working with artistic director and local promotors/artists in sourcing local funding and advertising
Organise payment of fees, salaries etc
Prepare funding applications, including Arts Council annual Arts Grant and up to four local authority applications annually
Manage Arts Council and other partner relationships such as corporate and media partners, venue and festival partnerships. This includes preparing and reporting on all relevant grant applications.
Manage and update the website, social media etc
Have an excellent understanding of budgets, cash flow and accounts
Take responsibility for on-going accounting and annual audit procedures.
Ensure full tax, financial and legal compliance in all areas
Service board meetings including scheduling and reporting to the board of directors.
Maintain accurate records of all correspondence and financial transactions related to programme activity and general operations.
Please send your c.v. along with a covering letter to
Closing date for application August 1st 2021.
To apply for an audition please send an email to and we will let you know when the next live auditions will take place